EBRC commits to provide the best service to its clients.
If you want to express a complaint to EBRC, you can do it directly by reporting the details to your dedicated person of contact in the staff of EBRC and they will take into consideration and do the follow-up of your complaint.
Alternatively, EBRC manage a communication channel through EBRC website in order for its clients to express their complaint directly to EBRC if the service quality does not meet their expectations.
A dedicated complaint form is available here. You can send the completed form at the following addresses:
By email: email@example.com
By mail at the following address:
EBRC Client Care Centre
19/23, Rue Jean Fischbach,
You can also express your complaint without using the dedicated form.
In all cases, please provide the following information in your complaint in order for EBRC to process your request*:
- Full name;
- Company name;
- Phone number;
- The service provided by EBRC that is concerned by your complaint and your contract details;
- The type of complaint (whether administrative, financial, commercial, technical, legal, etc.);
- A complete description of your complaint; and
- Any other relevant information.
Complaint management by EBRC:
Once your complaint is received by EBRC, the following steps will be taken:
- EBRC will confirm that the complaint has been received and taken into consideration;
- EBRC will try to solve the highlighted problem and investigate on the problem root cause.
- If necessary, EBRC will find and implement relevant corrective actions;
- EBRC will formally respond to the client’s complaint in a reasonable time;
- If corrective actions have been implemented, EBRC will ensure that those actions are effective and they meet the client expectations;
Your right of direct recourse to the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (CSSF):
If EBRC’s answer to your complaint does meet your expectations, you can lodge a complaint directly to the regulator, the CSSF, by using the following point of contact:
- by filling in the online complaint form where all relevant documents can be attached; or
- by sending the completed complaint form (PDF):
- either by mail (simple mailing, no registered letter required) to the following address:
Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier
Département Juridique CC
283, route d'Arlon
- or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once a year, all details regarding EBRC’s clients complaints are disclosed to the CSSF.
For more information regarding the complaint procedure: Customer complaints – CSSF
* Please refer to the privacy notice available on EBRC website for the handling of your personal data by EBRC.