TechOps (M/F) - Permanent contract
A real challenge in an international high-tech environment
EBRC (European Business Reliance Centre), leader in Luxembourg and in the Greater Region and a reference model in Europe in integrated one-stop-shop "Trusted Datacentre, Cloud, Managed Services & Advisory Services", aims to become a European Centre of Excellence and Trust in the protection and management of sensitive information.
As part of the development of its "Trusted Services Europe", at national level and at European level, EBRC is seeking to recruit a: TechOps (M/F) - Permanent contract
You will join our "Platform Services" team, in charge of the operation of our various "container" technical platforms.
- You are a Technical Referent and/or Technical Architect on the subjects related to the "Containerization" platforms;
- You participate in the integration of modern applications (Cloud Native) and design scalable Cloud infrastructures using "Infrastructure As Code" concepts;
- You participate in incident response, capacity, monitoring, patch and issue management and other support tasks;
- You actively participate in testing and integrating Frameworks and Platforms as well as Paas/SaaS networks;
Your profile :
- You have a graduate degree in computer science and at least 4 years of successful experience in a similar position;
- You are an in-depth knowledge of the concepts of "Site Reliability engineer", "IT Ops engineer" and "DevOps Integration engineer" and proven experience in the use of AWS and Azure;
- You have a solid knowledge of the concepts of "Continuous Integration/Continuous Development";
- You have developed proven skills in the use of containerization platforms, in particular Kubernetes;
- You have a good understanding of DevSecOps culture, principles and practices;
- You are familiar with FinOps concepts and approach;
- You have a very good interpersonal skills and you interact easily with teams and interlocutors from different backgrounds;
- You have a capacity for innovation, analysis and management of priorities;
- You are curious and develop your knowledge through a technological watch;
- You are fluent in English and French.
EBRC offers you the opportunity to join a company with strong growth potential.
This position is also open to anyone with disabilities.
EBRC – Human Resources Department
To the attention of Sandrine Boucquey
19-23 rue Jean Fischbach
Email : email@example.com